I make things and post them on the internet.
- Books: Walden
- TV: Gilmore Girls, The Office, Parks and Rec
- Food philosophy: eat mostly whole foods
- Cold brew coffee: 8T coffee + 2c water in french press, leave on counter to brew 12 hours.
- Iced latte: 1/4 of what the above recipe made, poured over ice. Add water, half and half, a little maple syrup
- Oatmeal: add banana, blueberries, walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla
- Chocolate smoothie: banana, blueberries, spinach, pb, cocoa, milk
- Strawberry milkshake: banana, strawberries, carrots, oats, pb, vanilla, milk
- Tropical smoothie: strawberries, orange, carrots, pb, vanilla, milk
- Egg burrito: egg, cheese, veg sausage, salsa. oil pan, fry in tortilla on 2 sides
- French toast: egg, milk, vanilla, cinnamon on bread, fry on both sides
- Stir fry: toast 1/2c cashews in pan, set aside. Saute broccoli, onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, shredded carrots, zucchini, garlic. Add sauce, serve with rice
- Spicy stirfry sauce: 1/2c sweet thai chili sauce, 1/4c lime juice, 1/4c soy sauce, 3T pb
- Chili: 3 cans kidney beans, 1 big diced tomato can, 1 onion, garlic, soy crumbles. Top with cheddar.
- Chicken noodle soup: saute 1 onion, a celery bunch, and some carrots. Add chicken, chopped water, basil, salt, pepper. Simmer 20 minutes, and cook rotini in at the end
- Quinoa enchilada stovetop casserole: large saucepan, cook 1c quinoa. Add 10oz red enchilada sauce, 4oz green chiles, small can corn, 1c black beans, chili powder. Good with tomato, avocado, cheddar
- Smoked salmon pasta: Cook spaghetti. Saute 1 onion, garlic cloves, 2c mushrooms. Add 3T tomato paste, 3/4c basil pesto, 5oz smoked salmon. Cook 5-10 min. Stir in pasta
- Pan-fried fish; tofu; salmon patties; hot dogs
- Baked chicken with the spicy stir fry sauce
- Tacos; nachos
- Emergency supplies: water jugs, cans of soup, tuna, dry oats